Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Multiplication Masters

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
I am always looking for fun ways to encourage my students to master their multiplication facts. When a friend of mine told me she used karate belts to show student progress through the levels, I immediately fell in love with the idea. I created a little card so that I could give one to each student as they passed a new level and earned a new belt. Students will color the belt of the karate boy or girl on their card as they master multiplication levels. The Multiplication cards could be displayed on a classroom bulletin board, students could glue them in their journal, or they could be given as an award to take home. Click here to get your free copy of Multiplication Masters.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment