Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Place Value Daily Practice



Place value is one of those skills that help build true number sense. Giving students time to compare numbers and justify their answers increases their place value understanding. I have a set of 7 questions I like to use with my students. I call these questions the Sweet Seven. Students paste a copy of the question in their journals. Then, I provide them with three numbers to evaluate and answer in their journals. The numbers I select increase in difficulty as my students' skill level advances. Click here to get your FREE copy of the Sweet Seven!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a very interesting website where you can customize various hats!By the way,I likecustom hats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, this is in every respect what I need to know. Thank you, Private tutor Alpine it's very interesting. I wish you all the best and every success in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog thanx for sharing, we At Capital Bolts Our primary focus is on providing high-quality products from many manufacturers.
    Nuts Manufacturing
    Anti Theft Nuts
    Cage Nuts
    Chuck Nuts
    Clinch Nuts
    Collar Nuts
    Crimp Nuts
    D Nuts
    Dome Nuts
    Flange Nuts

    ReplyDelete