Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Inflation--Money Words


You every think about how much a word is worth? My students were constantly thinking about the price of words. One of the things they may do when they finish their assignment or center is to find Dollar Words. I assigned each letter a monetary value by writing a money amounts on index cards and taping it next to the corresponding letting on my alphabet. The kids loved finding the words so much they even did it at home. I have also created these colorful money words posters. Click here to check them out in my TPT store. I love these little posters! They are perfect for creating math or literacy centers in which students find the value of their spelling or vocabulary words.





Updated 9/3/2015

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great idea! Can't wait to use it with my kids soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I find this poster, the link to TPT poster looks different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have revised this poster. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Love this idea! It says the poster is free, but it takes me to TPT to buy it for $1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I revised and updated this resource, I made it a dollar. I apologize for for not updated my blog post to reflex the changes on my TpT site. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete