Thursday, August 22, 2013

Think About It!

We started school on Monday and I have to say ----I am so excited about this school year!! In addition to meeting all my new kiddos, I am excited about our classroom management plan. Since we are departmentalized, I teach in a pod with three fabulous 4th grade teachers. This year we want to help students learn to take responsibility for their actions. We decided on a few questions we would like our students to think about when they don't make a good choice. I created two posters using the questions we created. Click here to get your FREE poster set. We each designated a spot in our classroom to place the posters. As a part of our beginning of the year procedures, we taught our new students how to walk to the designated spot and how to answer the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment